Saturday, November 14, 2009

Hair cut ideas pleasee <33?

okay so my hair is espresso (deep dark) with natural dirty blonde highlights. it comes to my bra strap/middle of my back and it has long face layers. the problem? im getting bored of it.



if anybody has ideas of any cute hair cuts please describe or offer picture if possible.



i've been told because of my face shape that any haircut will suit me so all ideas are welcome.



P.S i was thinking of something along like this..



http://img393.imageshack.us/img393/7356/...



thanks sooo muchh %26lt;333



Hair cut ideas pleasee %26lt;33?

how adventurous are you?



my hair was down to my bra stap and i got a pixie cut! scary but it was the best thing i ever did!



it feels better, everyone says it looks better, and its soooo easy to handle!they are pretty and fashionable...if your willing to shed the length!



Hair cut ideas pleasee %26lt;33?

well from all that description i think every hairstyle would suit you, but i was thinking maybe a fringe a blunt fringe would probably suit you



Hair cut ideas pleasee %26lt;33?

Try a bob or even dying your hair could help get rid of that "boring" feeling you have. Maybe even blunt bangs! But not side swept, they are coming out of style now.

No comments:

Post a Comment