Saturday, November 14, 2009

閳绢櫧aHT kINd Of haIR cUT???閳?Anyone please......????????

I want my hair exactly like this--....http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t7zAL9Oa8... My hair is just about an inch and a half shorter than hers. What do u think I should tell my styleist. Should I just get layers???? Do u think it would still look good even though my hair is just a bit shorter???I don't really have a pic to show of how I want to get my hair cut so if any of u happen to have seen a pic that looks like that haircut please just give me the link...



ThanxXxxxxxxxx!!!!!!!!XD



閳绢櫧aHT kINd Of haIR cUT???閳?Anyone please......????????

my hair used to be exacxtly like that. its simple, tell your hair dresser to angle it a little lower than your collar bone, and angle your bangs with a razor. than just trim the ends a TINY bit, layers are opptional, that girl in the video didnt have them though. my mom is an amazing hair dresser so i know what im talking about. it will look great :]]]

No comments:

Post a Comment