Saturday, November 14, 2009

Hair cut question! 10 points!?

ok i have a heart shaped face and i want a hair cut with many many layers and i dont want side bangs. i want my hsortest layer be about sholder length and the last one about 4 in past my shoulder



Hair cut question! 10 points!?

A heart-shaped face is widest at the temples. Your hairstyle should draw attention to your narrower chin to balance your face. So therefore you should have some chin-length layers.



Hair cut question! 10 points!?

Okay I don't know exactly what you are asking but I think that would look cute :o)



Hair cut question! 10 points!?

Since you have a heart-shaped face, go with a haricut that is layered and thicker on the top with less on the bottom. The hair further up your head will be shorter while the innermost hair is longer. It looks really nice trust me.



Hair cut question! 10 points!?

i think you should get a face frame with layers, it'll look so pretty without the side-bangs although the side-bangs would look very pretty with a heart-shaped face.



ah your so luck you've got a heart shaped face!



goodluck!



Hair cut question! 10 points!?

I had a haircut like that, I think it would totally be kick ***.



Hair cut question! 10 points!?

if u have a heart shaped face, u should get bangs and have long hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment