Saturday, November 14, 2009

HORRIBLE HAIR CUT!! hair question about it??

Ok so my hair was really healthy and long before (down the my lower back..) and i asked to get it cut to about my boobs and she cut it a tiny bit over my shoulders...how long till it reaches my boobs?? by the summer?? how could i make it grow faster and and im not taking any pills or supplements. and it's not as healthy as i used to be...any tips?



thanks!!



HORRIBLE HAIR CUT!! hair question about it??

you should tell the ***** who cut your hair to give you free extenions because she cut your hair bad!!!!



HORRIBLE HAIR CUT!! hair question about it??

THAT EXACT THING HAPPENED TO ME !! at the end of july 2006... right now it reaches to the bottom of my boobs. depends on your size i guess! mines a c



HORRIBLE HAIR CUT!! hair question about it??

use the shampoo mane 'n tail works the best for longer hair



you can get it at wal-mart



http://www.newton-corbett.co.uk/54321CFa...



HORRIBLE HAIR CUT!! hair question about it??

Take Biotin, it's a vitamin and it helps you hair grow faster. You'll probably have long hair by summer and just don't cut it anymore. I's sad that's why it doesn't look happy. I love my long hair.



HORRIBLE HAIR CUT!! hair question about it??

It may not feel as healthy but it's healthier when you get it cut. This is because you're getting rid of the split ends. The best thing to do is to wait for it to grow out. It could take 6 months or so depending on how fast your hair grows. Best advice is just to work it out, I'm sure you will get use to it and grow to like it. Good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment