Thursday, November 12, 2009

What type of hair cut should I get?

I have a little longer than shoulder length hair (it's longer when it's straight, I have wavy hair) and bangs (when I put them straight in front of my eyes, they go to the top of my lip. I'm trying to grow them out, and have them swept to the side of my head.) My hair color is the same as it is in my avatar. I also have kind of 'puffy', thick hair. Would getting layers help?



I have an oval shaped face. What type of hair cut should I get?



What type of hair cut should I get?

sounds like you have some pretty long bangs, so it doesn't seem like you need to grow them anymore. you can get your bangs cut in an angle so that it easily sweeps to one side.



if you have poofy, thick hair, getting layers will only make it worse! however, having the last 4 inches or so of hair get tapered down to thin wisps at the end can be nice. since you already have the volume and the waves, why don't you take advantage of that and use some product to make sexy surf hair? just apply some hairspray to wet hair, toss your hair and dry it upside down, scrunching the ends with your fingers.



so technically that's not a cut. but i love long hair and people should try to take advantage of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment