Thursday, November 12, 2009

HELP!! tell me how i should get my hair cut!?

i'm getting my hair cut ... tommorow!! and i dont know exactly how i want it cut yet. i have long straight hair and a round face. my hair is all one length now except for my bangs which fall a little bit past my cheeks. i want my hair to be cut shoulder length and layered. any ideas?? i heard that thin hair should be cut in layers to give it volume (which i could use some of) but i also heard layers will just thin it out more? and how/where should it be layered? just want an awesome haircut for school!! please help and provide pics if you can, thanks so much!!



HELP!! tell me how i should get my hair cut!?

Since it's for school, I'd wait until like the last week of August because since you want it that short it will grow back quickly.



But that's how I want my hair cut!!



I'm going to bring in a picture of Brenda Song so they understand how I want it cut.



Get sideswept bangs too!! But only if you're ready. =)



HELP!! tell me how i should get my hair cut!?

Put a bowl on top of your head and cut around it. It your hair cut it anyway you want.



HELP!! tell me how i should get my hair cut!?

long layers would be nice



HELP!! tell me how i should get my hair cut!?

I just got the cutest haircut! It's a tapered look where it kinda fits around your face. Then you can curl it at the ends and looks totally cute!



HELP!! tell me how i should get my hair cut!?

When you're at the salon (or barber's) ask first to look through books with pictures of what you're looking for. It's fun, and I guarantee you'll find exactly what you want. Have fun and good luck!! :) -L

No comments:

Post a Comment