Thursday, November 19, 2009

I wanna cut my hair.........any ideas?

well im dying my hair black this weekend and i also wanna cut it. do any of you have any ideas, or LINKSSSS with pics of hair cuts, they hafta be something that would look good on a 16 year old girl,with black hair!! =] =]



I wanna cut my hair.........any ideas?

depends on the shape of your face. I would look through pics of celebs you think have nice hair and bring a pic to your stylist



I wanna cut my hair.........any ideas?

Layered cut.



I wanna cut my hair.........any ideas?

well you could cut it in layers or any style that you prefer and make sure it suites you and ask others that know you 'what style do you think would suite me best when i cut me hair?' and it also depends on if your hair is curly or deal straight and how your face is shaped.



gud luk



I wanna cut my hair.........any ideas?

if you're into the skater/punk subculture, then the g.i. jane look would work...see demi moore in the movie "G.I. Jane"



or a short "pageboy" cut might work as well



I wanna cut my hair.........any ideas?

Try this.

No comments:

Post a Comment