Thursday, November 19, 2009

So i got my hair cut...help...?

I loved my hair like a couple of years ago, but then i got it cut and now it looks like crap!! my bangs are all messed up, and i want itt to grow out faster, i just hate it, it makes me look horrible!! what should i do? its like too short really to get it cut again, im gonna try to grow it out, but what should i do while i wait for it to grow out??



So i got my hair cut...help...?

Tie it, or clip it up?



Try to make the best out of the worst.



That happened to me before.



But eventually, my hair grew out, and it looked better.



:)



So i got my hair cut...help...?

You didn't say how it was cut, but cutting it blunt until it grows out will help it look thicker. Brush it alot too. The stimulation to the scalp makes the hair grow faster.



So i got my hair cut...help...?

The same thing happened to me too! I hated my bangs when I got them but you just have to deal with them until they grow out



The best way for me was to clip my bangs to the side you make a duff puff. To make a duff puff you just brush your hair back then take your bangs from each side and clip it with and then put some hairspray so that it won't mess up!



So i got my hair cut...help...?

Extensions, maybe???



So i got my hair cut...help...?

Check out thousands of hairstyles using http://mo8.org for links to websites offering different hairstyles, tips and free makeovers, you will be able to find something suitable. You can also upload a photo and try different hairstyles



So i got my hair cut...help...?

I know what you mean i just passed that crises but my hair grew back (=, what i did was i tied it up really high so that all my hairs are collected and tied in a little pony tail.



Hope it helps Go0d luck (=



So i got my hair cut...help...?

massage your scalp this will promote hair growth, also exercise the blood flow will feed the hair.hair also grows faster in the warm weather so now till fall is a great time.haircuts are cute but you need someone who can style your hair to suit your face.that could be done even with what you have, take time to research hair stylist anyone can cut but few can make it personal.

No comments:

Post a Comment