Thursday, November 19, 2009

Hair cut and bangs?????????

i have curly hair down to my mid-back, and no bangs. I want bangs. side bangs. But how short should i cut my long hair, and does any of you have pics of curly haired, side banged people? lol that sounds gay. but anyway, thanks alot



Hair cut and bangs?????????

Wow, down to your mid-back! That's pretty long. You could always go onto google.com and do an image search for "side bangs curly hair", and that should turn up some results if you want pictures of "curly haired side banged people". :D



Personally, if I had your curly hair, I'd cut mine to a little shorter than shoulder-length. This would give me good volume and enough control, but I also love long hair, and I'd hate to cut mine super short.



Good luck, and I hope your cut turns out looking gorgeous!



Hair cut and bangs?????????

My hair is curly and i have it shoulder lenght but when i straighten it it goes to my mid back :o and i agreee with the person above cut ure hair a lil bit below the shoulder or shoulder lenght itll come out pretty and with straight side bangs itll be perfecto

No comments:

Post a Comment