Saturday, November 14, 2009

Should she cut her hair before getting extensions?

my cousin has terrible hair. Well after dying her hair, all of her ends of her hair in the back broke off; to the point were it is only about 4 inches long.



She was telling me that she is going to have all her hair cut to that length or shorter, then have extensions put in. not braids, but the ones that use adhesive. I almost fainted, Please someone who knows hair if this is a good idea.



I know I already asked this, but I think it was late and not many people answered because of that



Should she cut her hair before getting extensions?

If a good adhesive is used, those kind of extensions are the best, just make sure it's not wax-based, because it just melts off when it's hot. If it would be wax-based, get it sewn or weaved in. I say yes to the short cut, and she should go as far as to cut it even shorter to take care of the parts that broke off, it looks unhealthy and brittle unless you trim it. Best of luck! =]]



Should she cut her hair before getting extensions?

The adhesive kind NEVER look good for more than about two days. She should get the sewn in kind and she SHOULD cut off her bad ends. The glue ins ruin hair further.

No comments:

Post a Comment