Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Hair cut Help... I need a new style?

have hair about oh 4 inches longer than my shoulders (layered around face) . Its brown with natural blonde highlights. It's pretty think and pretty dense. I want at most 3 inches cut off. Can someone please find a few haircuts that look nice and post them!!!



Bangs I really don't want... they took me 4ever to grow out... I don't want to have to do that again!! I have tried and it is not working!!! I would greatly appreciate it!!!!



Also If you can't find any pictures please tell me what kind of style would look good in my hair... No curls and I straighten my hair some



Hair cut Help... I need a new style?

How about the style Rhianna has on the video 'shut up and drive'



it looks cute when she has it with or wothout the frindge



: )



Hair cut Help... I need a new style?

i think your idea is good...heres wut i have right now*below*(im getting it dyed dirty blonde and cut layers with side-swept bangs tomorrow tho...hehe)

No comments:

Post a Comment