Wednesday, November 4, 2009

I need a hair cut!!!!?

I wanna get my hair cut like this:



http://i170.photobucket.com/albums/u248/...



But i my hair is only just past my shoulders so would it still look as good. Also would this type of cut work for some one with thick hair?



I also have a sort of dark brown coloured hair and wanted to put some streaks in it any good colours or advice? thanx =)



I need a hair cut!!!!?

Really pretty.



I'm sure it would look just as good, and if you don't like the length throw in some extensions. The thicker the hair the better! Its so much easier to style for this look.



You can add a black undertone or blonde streaks. Anything you want to really.



If you need any more opinions feel free to ask me!



I need a hair cut!!!!?

No offense but that haircut is ugly



I need a hair cut!!!!?

Yeah I think it's a good style, and would certainly look good on you especially if you have tiny facial features. For thick your hair I would say it will look healthier. You can put some honey streaks in it. You would be great even if you don't change your hair color, 'cause it really is a good cut.



I need a hair cut!!!!?

dont cut your hairs just color it red because its hot.....



I need a hair cut!!!!?

no offence that hair is ugly for my opinion.. it so rough but go to the salon in security mall... where macy* is...



good luck



I need a hair cut!!!!?

...Which hair did you cut?



I need a hair cut!!!!?

ohh yeah gurl that hair cut is forgeous.



uhmm if u have brown hair id say put like black underneath ur hair.it would look quite good.



yes it could definetley work fer sumone with thick hair.



good luck :)

No comments:

Post a Comment